We are on a journey to change the recruitment industry. We are growing fast and are on a clear path to becoming a market-leading company in Norway as well as reaching towards one of top three tech recruitment companies in the world. Now, we are looking for a Talent Growth Manager to further scale First Engineers and that can develop, train and manage a team of world-class recruiters from around the world, while ensuring fantastic candidate experiences, and delivering on individual and team objectives.
As a global talent solution company, we are recruitment consultants specialized within our core markets: tech, scale-ups and start-ups. We join forces with many of the most innovative tech companies, helping them to build strong teams and scale to become leaders in their fields. The scientific and data-driven approach to selection processes enables us to calculate the perfect fit, and operating in the field of IT recruitment allows us to focus on our two passions: humans and technology.
As our Talent Growth Manager , you will set the recruitment strategy for our company, attracting the best talent globally. We have ambitious goals for the number of employees every year moving forward and last year we more than doubled our company. You will be owning the recruitment for all our branch offices at First Engineers in close collaboration with our Partners and Country Managers.
You will lead the internal hiring team that counts five people today (distributed in Norway, Portugal, and Greece), and together with them you will secure that;
1. We have the framework and ability to make ideal hiring decisions at FE, regardless of size and location.
2. We are the #1. place to work within tech recruitment, and that we are optimally positioned in the right media, universities, and forums.
3. We define the FE candidate experience and coordinate and manage this in the different recruitment and employer branding activities, onboarding, and events at FE. You will have access to resources to support you in delivering on our quarterly OKR´s and with employer branding.
As our Talent Growth Manager, you will report to our People Operations Manager, Fredrik, and have a weekly dialogue with our CEO and the Country Managers.
The mission of the role
To secure the growth targets for First Engineers by attracting and recruiting enough of tier 1 talent on a global level.
🚀 In the role you will:
- Enable the team to deliver on our growth targets
- Ensure that our recruitment process is standardized and optimized, and efficiently managed by the team.
- Create an overview of the First Engineers Talent Market
- Work together with marketing to increase employer branding activities in SOME, events, and relevant venues.
- Lead internal recruitment projects
- Make sure that we have an amazing candidate journey.
- Transferring knowledge, processes, and documentation to other FE offices.
- Develop a team of first-class recruiters
🤩 What you have done
We believe that you have solid experience within Talent Acquisition and strategic recruitment, and have ideally experience scaling a company. You have a proven successful track record within recruitment and development of recruiters. You enjoy being the go to person for the candidate market and always want to improve how we work with talent acquisition. You have worked hands-on with recruitment from A-Z, including sourcing.
🎯 How we will measure your success
- Candidate satisfaction
- Reach company growth targets
- Continuous pipeline of relevant candidates
- More inbound than outbound candidates hired
- Country/Branch Managers satisfaction
⭐️ We can offer you
- Fully remote position (within CET +- 3 hours) or at one of our branch offices
- Work when you want, where you want
- Opportunity to build and develop your own team
- Impact First Engineers on a strategic level
- Steep learning curve and strong professional development
- Flat organization where your opinion matters
- Guidance and mentoring from other managers and partners
- High degree of trust and accountability
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Fully-covered annual company meetup in a location of choice