Akvelon is an international IT company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with 13 offices in 10 countries.
Since 2000 we have been developing software for Microsoft, GitHub, Intel, HP, Reddit, Pinterest, AT&T, T-Mobile, Starbucks and etc.
According to “USA Today”, Akvelon has been on the list of the 50 best companies for several years in the following categories: Best Leadership Teams, Best Company Culture, and Best Company Compensation.
Now we are looking for Tech Lead Data Engineer to work on one of our projects.
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Extensive experience with Data pipelines, GCP (Big Query, Dataproc)
- Experience with Airflow, and GCP Composer
- Experience with CI/CD, GCP (Terraform, Cloud Build)
- Experience of technical writing (technical guides, requirements, readme)
- English Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vertex AI platform
- Experience with Github Actions
- Flexible work schedule and remote work;
- English language trainings / private tutors / local languages for the current offices;
- Participation in conferences, professional trainings, workshops, mentoring programs / certifications;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Providing with all necessary hardware (laptop, monitor, headphones etc.);
- Monthly activities / quarter team buildings / corporate parties;
- Business trips in company offices;
- Monthly / quarter / year benefits;
- Private medical insurance (premium pack);
- Fitness / gym / swimming pool (Multisport card);
- Opportunity to move to the U.S. in the future.