Client Name: PTS Consulting Services LLC
Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Toronto, ON (Initial Remote)
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
• Provide Architectural and Design direction lead design meetings and tech breakdowns
• Ensure Code Review Healthiness
• Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
• Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
• Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
• Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
• Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
• Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
• Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
• Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
• Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
• Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients
• Abilities to propose the technical solution based on research
• Expertise on defining microservice architecture
• Knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies
• Expertise on leading development team
Thanks and regards,