We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology. Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest KLAS ranking
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
We are looking to hire Senior Technical Program Manager for our Product Engineering team. It’s been a long decade for healthcare. The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. Innovaccer, we Know there's only one way to defeat this beast. We do it by making full use of all the data. Healthcare has worked so hard to collect. By righting the wrongs, doing away with long-standing problems and replacing them with ideal solutions.
A Day in the Life
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
• End to end ownership of complete program, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution
• Work closely with project stakeholders, cross-functional teams to plan and track deliverables, resources, work plan and timing for new initiatives
• Will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment. will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus
• Work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design
• Estimate work efforts required to deliver the projects and create detailed plan for the team
• Identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations, resolve dependencies and support to the teams will be responsible for reporting key metrics for sprint execution, test Execution, bugs, issues, risk, etc. to the leadership / project team
What You Need
• Overall 9-12+ years of experience in software development with at least 2 years as Technical Program Manager
• Experience or familiarity with AWS/Azure/GCP platform.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in leading end to end Program Management in a software development environment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
• Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• Expert in using project management tools like Jira
• Accountable, can do and get things done attitude, independent and resourceful
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the goal post is changing constantly
• Ability to manage multiplies product lines
What We Offer
• Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
• Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
• Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
• Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
• Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.