Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our award winning team.
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
● Partner with leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
● Define, design, and implement recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations. Scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
● Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
● Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
● Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
● Engage and partner with the hiring manager/business unit leader to understand hiring requirements, complete the talent request briefing/Intake sessions setting realistic expectations and education on the end to end hiring process
● Coach and guide hiring manager on related policies, processes and interview skills.
● Ensure all coordination activity is consistent with policies as appropriate and all agreed activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner eg: ATS updates, job postings, compliance, interview scheduling, technical test evaluation, assessments, reporting and any other activities relating to the hiring process.
● Proactively generate candidate pipeline through a range of sourcing channels for all open requisitions utilizing the most effective and cost efficient sourcing methods available.
● Conduct on-going market research and analysis to develop innovative and effective sourcing strategies, providing market intelligence to the business as required.
● Prepare, present, and negotiate job offers in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with compensation and benefits guidelines.
● Full-cycle technical recruiting experience (sourcing, interview, assessment and selection experience) in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
● Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system and technical test provider.
● A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
● Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
● A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change
● An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly
● Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
● Experience with global recruitment process (especially Asia and Europe)
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.