We are looking for a Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our team, bringing with them a strong technical and strategic approach. You will be responsible for the development and implementation company's overall acquisition strategy, driving exceptional performance and results across our brand.
- Developing & implementing effective paid campaigns to hit goals and ROAS, both short term and long term;
- Campaigns planning and budgeting;
- Monitoring all platforms updates and requirements for the content;
- Targeting selected audiences through different traffic channels;
- Ensuring that campaigns are aligned across multiple channels;
- Reducing the risk of click fraud;
- Staying current with PPC & SEM trends and techniques;
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement in performance & regularly report to management;
- Coordinating with the marketing team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a PPC/Traffic Acquisition Manager (the US and EU markets);
- Data-driven and analytical thinking with a proactive attitude to work;
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts;
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. Google Ads, Mets Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Bing, etc.;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other analytical tools;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate and higher;
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism;
- AdWords certification is an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
- Fully remote job;
- Competitive salary;
- Ability to impact the world;
- Family-type team culture.