Jtcwow is one of the first B2B2C marketplace that sell gems, jewelry and related products in Thailand. We are also a digital representation of a pool of precious gemstones that provides unrivalled access to anyone wishing to invest in gems. Investments are in the form of Gembit tokens built on the ERC-20 technical standard with the security of a securely stored custodian. Gembit may be bought/ sold and transferred 24/7, nearly instantaneously.
We are a start-up company and specialize in gemstone, jewelry and marketplace. You do not need to have an experience in gemstone and jewelry industry.
Our work culture is very flexible, fun and honest
We highly care about humanity, not only work performance
Join us now, and let's become one of our keys to success
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and Web developer
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research,
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- 2+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- UI design portfolio
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary: up 40k (depend on experience)
Working days and hours: 5 days per weeks from 9.30 – 18.00
Location: Jewelry Trade Center building (Silom), near Bts Surasak