MiroWin, Ukrainian full-cycle game development studio is looking for Unreal Engine 4 developer.
- Good knowledge of UE4
- Good knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience with version control systems
- Work with all UE4 components in the game (C++, Blueprints, Animation graph, Slate)
- Implementing game mechanics using C++ and UE4 Blueprints
- Work in a creative environment on game projects on the UE4 engine.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- C++ programming experience
- Experience in commercial UE4 development
- Academic background
- Knowledge of English at Intermediate level