Role: VALIDATION ENGINEER
Greetings from CriticalRiver Inc. We are a trusted technology consulting company for comprehensive consulting, implementation, and managed services across the globe. The company’s highly experienced consultants are experts at understanding client needs and delivering strategic solutions that leverage the latest technologies and industry best practices.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field,
• Minimum of 5+ years of storage industry experience with mass storage systems.
• Experiences on ONFI/NAND interface, NAND flash protocol, or basic PCIe PHY training, strong debugging skills on trace, protocol analysis, and root cause issue.
• Experience with lab equipment and tools (JTAG debugger, PCIe analyzer/exerciser, logic analyzer, scope, etc.)
• Excellent technical communication skills including good written and verbal communication skills and work well in an international collaborative team environment.
• Good to have 5+ years of experiences on ARM or ARC based SOC firmware design, validation and debugging.
• Good to have 5+ years C coding for SSD embedded system, Python for automation test is a plus.
• DDR PHY/CTL or PCIe protocol/trace/PHY training is a plus.
Salary: Highly Competitive.
Location: San Jose, CA Onsite.
Authorization: Valid H-1 visa, Green Cards and Citizenships.
Marlon Brenes - Technical Recruiter at Critical River Inc.