Are you creative, have a passion for photography and want to work for a leading technology provider and help train a machine learning model for automatic color neutralization?
Must have one or more of the following types of hardware and specific device models to be used for video captures:
Mirrorless/ DSLR cameras
• Sony rx100 V OR Sony ZV-1 | Capture format: LOG, HLG
• Sony A7S III | Capture format: Log (S-Log3-Cine), HLG
• Canon EOS R5 | Capture format: Log (Canon-log-3), HDR PQ (All I)
• Panasonic GH5S | Capture format: Log (Panasonic vlog), HLG internal, ProRes HQ (with Atomos Ninja 5)
• Fujifilm X-T3 or X-T4 | Capture format: Log (F-Log), HLG
• Nikon Z6 or Z7 | Capture format: Log (N-Log) & ProRes Raw (with Atomos Ninja 5)
• DJI OSMO Action 4K or DJI Pocket 2 | Capture format: HDR
• GoPro HERO8 Black | Capture format: HEVC (H. 265), standard H. 264 (AVC)
• Any DJI model | Capture format: 4K HDR
• Any model | Capture format: ProResRAW
• iPhone X OR iPhone 11 Or iPad Air | Capture format: SD
• iPhone 12 | Capture format: HDR
• iPad Pro (2021) | Capture format: HDR
We are looking for individuals with specific camera equipment who may be professional, semi-professional or avid enthusiasts/ hobbyists who can understand and set specific camera operations. You will be taking videos with a variety of lighting conditions, different backgrounds and will be of people and/or pets performing specific activities as outlined.
• Earn extra income while at home
• Flexible work hours
• You can apply to as may projects as you can
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs or while studying
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Apply and register in our website to start your journey with us:
Thank you and we hope you can be part of our growing global team!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.