Video editor will manage an organization's online presence by
developing a solid social media publicity, producing good content.
$25 internet subsidy after 3 months.
Merit rate increases after 6 months.
Pay rate: $4- $5
Healthcare assistance after 6 months of employment.
• Design and implement social media publicity to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text,
photos, videos, and news)
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to
ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and
monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, Instagram.)
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design
tools, and applications
• Expertise in navigating most common social media platforms (Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, etc)
• Experience in managing social media accounts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English/Spanish).
• Able to create relevant and engaging content
• Is able to respond to inquiries/engagements in a timely and professional
• Capable of growing friends or followers
• Is able to generate reports needed for performance management
• Motivated to meet deadlines and client requests efficiently
• Ability to work with databases and online technological platforms
• Ability to learn easily and adapt to changes
• Ability to be detail-oriented, diligent, and flexible
• Committed to maintaining integrity and confidentiality on behalf of the company, the firm, and its clients