Planet Cents is a global e-Commerce startup aiming to reverse climate change using sustainable purchasing. Its marketplace will offer a vast range of sustainable products and services to consumers and organizations. Its mission is to reverse climate change through sustainable purchasing. www.PlanetCents.us
Flexible, virtual, project-based, and paid-in experience. Minimum 2-month time commitment. Must give a minimum of 10 hrs./week, though a preference for 20+ is desired. Must be available to start immediately. Gain experience and maybe benefit from business and personal development coaching from our Founder who is a coach of 30+ years.
Accepts those on college credit as well as HB1 Visas
Skills needed vary. Below are some, though others pop up too. All apprentices/interns have at least two roles, and are expected to be flexible since this is critical at startups!
Some roles are individual, and others are on teams.
● Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
● Utmost integrity and work ethic!
● Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline/management, and motivation
● Proficiency in English - written, verbal, listening - Critical!
● STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
● Reliable and stable Internet
● Adherence to deadlines
● RESPONSIVENESS & SENSE OF URGENCY!
● COMMITMENT to the internship – NO FLAKES!
● Minimum: H.S. grad or GED – only if exceptional. Preferred: in college or beyond
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE, DO NOT APPLY!!
SOME OR ALL OF THESE ROLES ARE AVAILABLE:
● Finance – Pricing research, analysis, modeling, and projections
● General research
● Graphic design
● Human Resources
● Legal - Specifically corporate finance
● Management (only when proven exemplary)
● Market research – mostly online; some offline
● Project Management
● Sales, Fundraising, Outreach
● Social media marketing
● Technology – eCommerce prototyping, UI, UX, web design
● Video production and editing
IMPORTANT: DISCRIMINATION AND LACK OF INTEGRITY ARE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.
If interested, message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “Intern” at the top of your message, your KEY SKILLS, (from above,) where you saw this post, and attach your resume.