Planet Cents is a global e-Commerce startup aiming to reverse climate change using sustainable purchasing. Its marketplace will offer a vast range of sustainable products and services to consumers and organizations. Its mission is to reverse climate change through sustainable purchasing. www.PlanetCents.us
Flexible, virtual, project-based, and unpaid. Minimum 2-month time commitment. Must give a minimum of 10 hrs./week, though a preference for 20+ is desired. Must reside in a time zone that is 9 hours ahead of PST or less. Must be available to start immediately. Gain experience and maybe benefit from business and personal development coaching from our Founder who is a coach of 30+ years.
● Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
● Utmost integrity and work ethic!
● Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline/management, and motivation
● Proficiency in English - written, verbal, listening - Critical!
● STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
● Reliable and stable Internet
● Adherence to deadlines
● RESPONSIVENESS & SENSE OF URGENCY!
● COMMITMENT to the internship – NO FLAKES!
● Minimum: H.S. grad or GED – only if exceptional. Preferred: in college or beyond
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE, DO NOT APPLY!!
SOME OR ALL OF THESE ROLES ARE AVAILABLE:
● Finance – Pricing research, analysis, modeling, and projections
● General research
● Graphic design
● Human Resources
● Legal - Specifically corporate finance
● Management (only when proven exemplary)
● Market research – mostly online; some offline
● Project Management
● Sales, Fundraising, Outreach
● Social media marketing
● Technology – eCommerce prototyping, UI, UX, web design
● Video production and editing