123EDI is looking for a Visual FoxPro developer
- Expert: Back-end development
- No experience, but interested: C#, SQL, Visual FoxPro
💰Compensation: USD$2.500 - 4.500/monthly
+ Exposure to the US market.
+ Dynamic environment.
+ Exposure to supply chain environment.
🚩 Location: Remote LATAM
✔ Languages required: English - Fully fluent
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: torre.co/s/GnN2OZfybA
- Implement complete EDI cycles, including engagement with clients and their clients (“Trading partners”).
- Analysis of the specific information flow, mapping of EDI-type documents, testing and certification of documents.
- System configuration with maps and tracking, including the first round of production.
- Development of maps for EDI-type documents using the 123 EDI framework and its EDI Engine software.
- Programming documents of other types with XML, JSON, and flat types.
- Maintenance of current clients, including post-implementation support in the same areas described above.
- Acquire knowledge of the EDI Engine application in an expert manner to resolve customer queries and identify problems.
- Resolve bugs and system problems.
- Configuration and maintenance of the 123 EDI communications system including the sftp, ftp and AS2 protocols.
- Interaction with third parties and ""trading partners"" in the maintenance of certifications.
- Solve customer problems effectively and consistently with the business needs of the producto interface.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that applications submitted for this position will be processed via torre.co