Are you frustrated by inaccurate claims that spread through Social Media? Do you want to help improve the quality of information shared online? This project aims to do just that!
Help us improve the quality of information shared on social media. This project engages you to research and evaluate claims made in various pieces of social media content (e.g., articles, links, photos, or videos).
Requirements for the Project:
• Minimum of 20 working hours per week (flexible)
• Active Facebook account
• Has an Android/IOS Smartphone
Interested? Kindly click the LINK below to start your journey with us!
Steps on how to register on our website:
1. Select the United States of America as your country. After clicking ‘Next’ Choose English as your primary language and the United States of America as your dialect. You can also add another language if you are speaking more than English (Optional).
2. Complete all the needed details to create your account.
3. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects.
Do not miss this opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing global team for the world’s top Internet search engine companies!
You can also share this with your family and friends who are interested.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!