WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Total mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
Familiarity with video editing software such as Adobe After Effects
Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
Passion about design in general with an understanding of critical core concepts
A desire to continue learning and keeping up with the design industry
An awesome portfolio showcasing experience in designing websites & ad banners)
Experience with Google Web Designer (highly preferred)
Experience with project tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and Google Docs (preferred)
Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
Excellent writing abilities
Reliable transportation if working in-house
A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Designing unique and client-specific logos and brand guides from scratch
- Designing wireframes, website mockups and other related graphics for both desktop and mobile devices based on creative briefs and other materials
- Designing both static and video banners for ad campaigns, remarketing, promos, and social media
- Drawing vector icons and other illustrations using the pen tool
- Designing print material such as brochures, letterheads and business cards
- Attending and/or participating in client meetings and working with our Digital Producers to plan how to achieve the client goals through creative but proper design
- Collaborating with the copywriters, SEO team, developers, and other teams to establish the vision of the project, and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Preparing design files in order to properly hand-off to developers
- Ensuring that projects are completed according to schedule while effectively applying our methodology and following quality standards
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren't met.