We are looking for UI/UX Engineer / Word Press with exceptional working skills and industry experience to join our team immediately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deep collaboration on Wordpress design/development projects with management, team members, clients, and vendors.
• Conducts Wordpress design/development research and performs discovery analyses for new client projects, including content reviews and wireframing.
• Creates Wordpress design/development strategies based on research. Designs responsive, mobile-first Wordpress concepts based on strategy. Implements Wordpress websites from design concepts.
• Performs maintenance and support for Wordpress websites.
• Implements and assess SEO best practices.
• Communicate with clients and project managers in regards to bugs and updates.
• Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
• 4+ years experience designing and developing Wordpress websites and other PHP- based CMS frameworks.
• Experience with responsive design/dev practices for mobile and desktop.
• Solid understanding of PHP is preferred.
• Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, XML, MySQL preferred.
• Experience with web analytics reporting tools (Google Analytics, Moz, GWT, etc).
• Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator required.