We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Director to join our team and implement various human resources programs to ensure smooth and efficient business operations. Reporting to the COO, the HR Director is responsible for defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent globally, with a relentless focus on working closely with the business to build a diverse, tightly-knit, and high-performing team. More specifically, the HR Director will drive global hiring initiatives and oversee an aggressive headcount hiring plan.
We understand that our business thrives when our personnel thrives, and that starts by hiring the right HR professionals.
• Develop all required HR policies and programs aligned with our business agenda and compliant with all applicable laws (e.g. recruiting, compensation, training, record retention, etc.) and monitor/execute for ongoing compliance
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
• Manage and conduct full-cycle staff onboarding, orientation, and offboarding, including the processing of Work Pass applications and deletions with the appropriate authorities, as required
• Manage Payroll, absence, and benefits administration, serving as the focal point for all payroll and benefits related matters and inquiries
• Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
• Work with the Management Team to implement and assist with performance management and employee development tools and ongoing reviews
• Drive the development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
• Facilitate and communicate HR policies and strategy updates and changes
• Act as a liaison between leadership and departments/teams to support and resolve issues and provide guidance with regards to the management of any grievances, disciplinary actions, and/or associated escalation
• Maintain an HR database by updating data from various sources, process new hires, promotion, terminations, and changes, and update finance and legal as required/necessary
• Arrange and facilitate communique, training seminars, and workshops based on the HR agenda and each department’s needs
• Perform other HR Generalist duties as assigned
Yêu cầu bắt buộc
• IPD or IHRP (Singapore) HR Certification, and/or related degree
• At least 10 years experience, ideally in tech/start-up companies, working in a fast-paced, high performance, rapid growth culture
• Experience with leading strategic recruitment and retention programs, as well as payroll and benefits administration.
• Strong knowledge of relevant global employment, payroll, and benefits law, and regulations
• Time management skills – able to balance multiple, and potentially conflicting, priorities with attention to detail. An ability to perform complex tasks within short deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
• Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of personnel
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Experience leading Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Experience and comfort operating in a fully flexible working environment
Tại sao ứng viên nên ứng tuyển vào vị trí này
- We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field of Fintech in a company known for breaking new grounds.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Health insurance
- You will get to have involvement in developing brand-new products from scratch alongside a talented team
- Probation for the first six months.
- Health insurance is provided. Generous stock options.