POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER JAPAN
We are looking for Candidate individual with strong personalities, business success oriented, great integrity, Good communication skills, excellent leadership, and hands on experience in generally managing a similarly dynamic business (Procurement / Purchase/ Supply chain management preferable).
• Search new suppliers, clients/ through travelling to the locations/markets/ directories. Purchase of raw peanuts from/between exporters and trading companies.
• Travel to adjacent countries for purchase agenda, and different potential market to identify suppliers make relationship and good terms with wholesalers, distributors.
• Check potential supplier list from database and generate sales leads by cold calls and converting them to our supplier.
• Forecast levels of demand for services and products. Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
• Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing buyer.
• Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided, process payments and invoices.
• Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities; keep a constant check on stock levels.
• Develop a purchase strategy, evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors.
• Ensure buyers are aware of business objectives, attend meetings and trade conferences.
• Overall: Identify market opportunities and try to purchase
• Handling expenses and Maintaining office utility bills payment and their billing cycles.
• Maintaining Bank Folio excels and Bank statement entries with necessary remarks on the expenses. Keep updated records of office expenses and accounting entries.
• Contacting with accountant on documents related to tax, pension funds and other critical documents checking all compliance is filed quarterly.
• Handle Purchase confirmation documents, Preparation and validation of sales orders, Delivery, Receipts.
• Drafts, formats, follows and prints relevant documents and contact Warehouse on required documents according to the shipments and maintaining records.
• Prepare documents for import of goods and liaising with customs agents to clear the exportation.
• Follow up shipments, service suppliers and perform relationship manager role.
Preferred candidates from FM CG sales and marketing segments.
Having Import and Export Knowledge
Proven ability to work independently in an office setting and within a virtual team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent