Deep Knowledge Group is looking for an ambitious Biomarker Expert to join an analytical company focusing exclusively on Longevity, Ageing, Geroscience, Preventive Medicine and AgeTech.
Deep Knowledge Group is a consortium of commercial and non-profit organizations active on many fronts in the realm of DeepTech and Frontier Technologies (e.g. AI, Longevity, FinTech, GovTech, and InvestTech), ranging from scientific research to investment, entrepreneurship, analytics, media, and philanthropy among others. For more information, please visit www.dkv.global
• B2+ English written and verbal skills;
• PhD in Biology;
• Publications in the fields of biogerontology, biochronology, or biomarkers;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Advanced computer skills;
• Ability to study fast.
An added advantage would be:
• Advanced communication skills;
• Project management achievements;
• An analytical and creative mindset.
What we offer:
• An above-average salary;
• Blazing fast career advancement for extraordinary employees (promotion, personal brand development, and equity options);.
• Employment at a London-based global high-tech company;
• A dive into cutting edge technologies of tomorrow;
• An opportunity to work remotely;
• Flexible working hours
What we expect:
• Analyzing DNA biomarkers based on open access biochemical indicators and their specifications from the NHANES database,
• Building deep neural networks of various structures and hyperparameters to predict human chronological age
• Submitting reports, presentations, and interactive charts.
To apply, please send your CV to Olga firstname.lastname@example.org