JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
ATOMATIC is an agency that specializes in building, optimizing, and streamlining systems and processes for eCommerce businesses to scale to their highest potential.
Our agency is looking for a strategic and analytical Operations Manager who is responsible for managing Atomatic’s subsidiary projects and will be the liaison between internal teams and stakeholders. The Operations Manager will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring of a project.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the business strategies, plan, and procedures with
clear objectives of the company’s goals and objectives
- Communicating critical decisions, themes, and trends to the CEO and other C-suite leaders
- Spearhead scaling projects successfully such as launching new stores, products and even brands
- Overseeing human resources and HR management, including recruiting, talent management and
- Communicate and coordinate the internal team and align with the project brief along with frequent check-ins
- Makes sure that each project is assigned, properly scoped and executed in a timely manner
- Lead the team members towards the company vision and execute the company’s mission
- 2-3 years experience in Dropshipping and E-commerce businesses as a Manager, knowledge in Amazon FBA is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of Dropshipping selling models
- Knowledgeable in using project management Tools e.g. Clickup, Google Drive including Google docs
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has a good eye for quality and high working standards
MONTHLY RATE $900 per month
Computer Specs and working space requirements
- Windows: Windows 10 Home or Pro activated
- Mac OS X: macOS 10.10 or higher
- Intel i5/ i7 ( 2.0 GHz and up)- Must be 4th generation and up
- AMD Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 7 (2.0Ghz & UP) Must be 2nd generation or up
-RAM: 5GB & up
- Hard drive: 500GB &up
Accessories and workspace
-Stable Internet connection- minimum of 25 Mbps
- Back up internet provider ( at least 10 Mbps)
- Noise-cancelling headset or microphone
- a quiet and dedicated workspace at home
If you think you are fit in the position above, click the online application form below and fill out the necessary information. We only accept PDF or Word Doc format of resume/ CV.
Online application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/C02ZH5fK
Kindly fill the Job Title question in this format:
ROLE/POSITION APPLIED FOR | First Name, Last Name
**Applications received via online application form will be considered.