The recruitment process is a very important journey for both: the candidate and hiring manager. Proper administration of this process enables hiring being seamless and smooth and results in high satisfaction level of both parties.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will join our center of excellence and support various clients in administrative tasks to help the recruitment process running smoothly. Your tasks will include scheduling interviews, updating the applicant tracking system as and when required, completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. You will also be building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties.
Don’t hesitate, join us and get your administration skills to the next level!
We have variety of open projects - upon application, you will be contacted by a recruiter who will discuss with you your experience and motivation and together you will try to find the best suitable project!
Your role, as a Recruitment Administrator, will include:
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account
- Supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective (with uploading jobs on the system, capturing candidates’ applications, posting job advertisements)
- Scheduling interviews
- Handling helpdesk calls and e-mails (supporting candidates, advising managers and recruiters, etc.)
- Contacting internal and external stakeholders and candidates by phone and email
- Ensuring queries are all dealt with in an effective and timely manner, escalating issues where necessary
- Working according to the service levels agreements (SLA) and compliance standards
Skills & Experience
- English at a minimum B2 level
- Excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
- Corporate or office experience within a busy and challenging environment
- Experience in a support role or customer services is ideal
- Strong attention to details
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Work in a diversified environment on various international projects for top brands (including FTSE 100!)
- Work independently whilst having a possibility to be coached by experienced recruitment professionals
- Get involved in employer branding, charity events, become a trainer, or join one of plenty of other additional projects
- Get professionally trained in sourcing and master using innovative recruitment technologies
- Get an additional day off, private medical care, free language classes, MyBenefit cafeteria, and many more benefits.