We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a foremost digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve and we need amazing UI/UX Frontend Developers to keep providing superb user experiences.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates excel.
We are seeking senior-level people passionate about their work and guarantee competitive salary and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive pay and scheduled raises
- A top-notch development team with an amazing atmosphere of camaraderie
- The opportunity to do custom designs and advanced animations
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
- Participate in technical ideation for project proposals
- Project-based (2-3 months/project max) in a team containing a BE Developer, FE Developer,
PM, Designer, and QA tester
- Daily project meeting, weekly Development meeting, and weekly FE meeting
- Hands-on coding of web pages within WordPress or a custom CMS
- Integration of extensible modules and components within proprietary frameworks
- Accurately estimate and communicate the benefits, challenges, and constraints of a
pioneering new interactive and/or technical undertaking
We are seeking TRUE DEVELOPERS with proven experience in developing custom websites from scratch (not from templates).
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
(es6+), and tools (pre-processors, bundlers, task runners, code linters)
- Proficient with WordPress
- Proficient understanding and working experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Proficient in creating custom websites from scratch
- Ability to work from 5 am - 2 pm EST with breaks
- Experience in advanced web animations: GSAP, WebGL, Three.js
- Experience in working with a frontend side of popular CMS’ and frameworks (Shopify,
- Strong knowledge of Vanilla JS
- Ability to communicate with clients directly to explain technical details
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines (WCAG) and engineering principles
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.
- Apply via RemoteHub (with CV)
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Have an interview with FE Director
- Get feedback
Find out more about us here: www.digitalsilk.com