Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for an ICT Engineer to join our award winning team.
● Provide day-to-day IT support to local, remote offices and global users using the ticketing system, in-person, email, and instant messaging
● Assist with installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of laptop computers as well as peripheral equipment and software
● Build and set up of user accounts as well as the deployment and support of computers to new employees
● Collect equipment from exiting employees
● Monitor and track all IT assets usage/availability and their warranty
● Monitor and track all IT tools cost and usage and review with respective owners
● Work with vendor to manage internet connectivity and Access Points
● Assist in IT needs for the staff or executive meetings
● Maintain user accounts in 3rd party services and tools such as AD, SSO, etc
● Improvise opportunities to develop solutions through automation
● Minimum 2 years' experience in a desktop/helpdesk support role with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, technical problem solving, outstanding customer support
● Excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, and communication
● Ability to think-out-of-the box, anticipate users' needs and optimize IT processes
● Strong knowledge and experience in life cycle management for Mac and Windows systems, MS Office, Office 365/Outlook, Google WorkSpace
● Strong knowledge and experience with help ticketing systems such as JIRA
● Strong troubleshooting experience in wireless, printing, mobile, VPN, browser-related portals, hardware support and service, AV system support, desktop network troubleshooting
● Desired demonstrated ability for supporting, ZOOM, Cisco VPN,Access Point
● Desired demonstrated experience of level 1 networking
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?