Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our award winning team.
JUNIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER's growth.
● Support the design of architecture and behaviour of Taiger application deployments.
● Review solution designs architecture for cloud and on-premise deployments.
● Preparation of infrastructure for Taiger application installation.
● Support Delivery team handling infrastructure needs for ongoing projects.
● Engage in the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
● Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
● Bring ideas to the table to improve TAIGER's technology and product. Work and be involved in key decisions in Engineering, Product and Delivery teams.
● Emphasis on software quality and strong ability to write clean, maintainable, testable and performant code, making use of appropriate design principles and patterns.
● Knowledge of building large, scalable distributed systems with good understanding of microservices architecture and associated principles.
● Improve systems, global corporate networks, infrastructure, and security
● Collaborate with partner teams automate, measure, and monitor internal products.
● As a successful candidate for this position, you will bring the following to the organization:
● Understanding of DevOps philosophies, technologies, platforms and tools.
● MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
● Relevant experience in infrastructure, systems, devops or related positions.
● Strong experience in Cloud technologies (Azure must, AWS nice to have).
● Experience with on-premise/private cloud infrastructure design and deployment.
● Experience in microservices architecture and containerized applications using Docker.
● Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
● Experience in back-end development (Java, Spring framework) is a bonus
● Self-starter, who can work independently.
● Passion for high quality software design and engineering.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
● Required to be on-site/premise at times.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?