Atomatic Consultancy is looking for an analytic, highly motivated, and keen E-commerce Store Manager, amenable to work in US ( PST/ EST) time. Preferably who loves to manage product listings, inventory levels, B2B Logistics, and onboarding in the skincare and beauty niche. This position is permanently remote with great perks and benefits. Roles and responsibilities are below:
The Marketplace / E-Commerce Assistant’s time will be spent helping create listings, monitoring inventory levels, B2B logistics, onboardings, and as well as reviewing customer feedback and marketplace health.
- Update and manage product listings on multiple selling platforms: Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and etc.
- Help manage and onboard new e-commerce marketplaces as well as any additional sales channels
- Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly
- Assist with B2B logistics for different online marketplaces and other logistic needs as directed by the logistics manager
- Establish various strategies to maximize sales
- Market research and analyze customer reviews to maintain the best service and product quality
- Help to ensure proper order processing and fulfillment
- Assist customer service agents to ensure they present the best information to help customers
- List a minimum of 10 listings per week
- Increase sales for managed marketplaces by a minimum of 15% quarterly
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Amazon Seller Central experience and Vendor Central is a plus
- Experience in major marketplace platforms.
- Experience with LTL shipments
- Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory, and Order management systems
- Great copywriting skills, the portfolio is REQUIRED.
- Excited to join a small and mighty team that makes a huge impact and able to wear multiple hats
- Proficient and advanced knowledge of Excel skills is required
*Computer Specs requirements?*
- Windows: Windows 10 Home or Pro activated
- Mac OS X: macOS 10.10 or higher
- Intel i5/ i7 ( 2.0 GHz and up)- Must be 4th generation and up
- AMD Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 7 (2.0Ghz & UP) Must be 2nd generation or up
-RAM: 5GB & up
-Hard drive: 500GB &up
Accessories and workspace
-Stable Internet Connection- minimum of 25 Mbps
- Back up internet provider ( at least 5 to 10 Mbps)
- Clear Webcam
- Noise-cancelling headset or microphone
- Quite workspace
Fill out the necessary information and make sure that your resume/CV is accessible. Application received via the link will be considered.
Answer this Question on the link below "What is the smallest unit of the matter?"
*Only shortlisted candidates will receive an email for an assessment or be invited to the initial interview.