About the Role
1-3 years of experience in all or multiple combination of the following:
Spread Financial statements of private as well as public limited companies of different industries in credit application utilized for traditional asset-based lending, specialized senior secured financing, Accounts receivable financing and purchase order financing to companies and make relevant adjustments in cash flow and various ratio calculations to reflect true financial status of the customers
• Includes end to end responsibility of request received from clients includes financial spreading in MRA tool, analyzing financial statements, identification of trend and provide financial commentaries on cause and effect on identified trend as per business requirement
• Prepare projected financial statements as per relationship managers requirement
• Complete Pro forma adjustments based on the projected financial information as per requirement
• Should be able to interpret and spread financials of different companies belong to different division as per business requirement at any given day
• Strong knowledge on accounting and finance, Industry analysis, Internal and external risk factors of the borrower and more importantly a superior business writing and good communication skills.
• Assessing the repayment capacity of the highly leveraged Borrower’s.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
MBA Finance (mandatory) and Bachelor's Degree, equivalent
• Should have an experience in assessing credit worthiness of the borrowers based on qualitative and quantitative factors
• Strong knowledge of preparation and analysis of projected and Proforma based financial statements
• Strong knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards
• Sound knowledge of ratio analysis, cash flow, and trend analysis
• Should have experience of Financial spreading across all the Industries
• Good knowledge on Moody's Risk Analytics (MRA) (added advantage)
• Ability to read & analyze financial statements.
• Should be able to handle subjectivity in the financial analysis and substantiate with reasons
• Excellent knowledge of MS office application
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Should be flexible to stretch as per business requirement
• Stakeholders/Client management
• Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.