Role : Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: USA, Remote
Visas Accepted: GC & Citizen
Position : Full-Time
Job Category: Information Technology - Software Development
Pay Rate: Market Rate; Depending on Experience (DOE)
Our client is a platform for communicators. They help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all their workers feel aligned, informed, and supported. In simple terms, they help companies work as one.
Joining this company means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are a distributed team. We build solutions for distributed workforces, so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
• Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well -tested code
• Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards.
• Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems.
• Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required (YOU are the architect)
• Work with all levels of the staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support our customers.
• Communicate with the involved project team and management, keeping them informed of progress and educating them on the operation and performance of the design.
• (Back end) Extensive experience building Enterprise level applications in Ruby on Rails.
• Experience with Node, Ruby, and other full-stack technologies is also important.
• Strong knowledge in OOD, domain-driven design, and microservices.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• PASSION for developing a quality product, what do you want your Engineering legacy to be?
• Must have stable job history. No Job Hopping.
The Idle Fit:
• Has a Computer Science degree and 10+ years of real-world experience.
• Is a "student of the game" and thrives on new challenges.
• Enjoys learning from teammates, and is not afraid to teach others at the same time.
• Sees the glass half-full. This is a new industry space...your vision could make all the difference!
• Enjoys mentoring other developers.
• Wants to make a lasting impact and lifelong connections, this is not just another paycheck.
• Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Open Minded & Adaptable
• Critical Thinking, Creative and Problem-Solving
• Teamwork & Collaborative
• Attention to Detail
• Leadership Mindset
• Comfort in Ambiguous situation
Send your updated Resume along with any ID copy to email@example.com