Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Research Engineer to join our award winning team.
● Design, Code, Experiment and prototype range of NLP applications that includes but not limited to Text classification, Named Entity Recognition (NER), Relation Extraction, Knowledge Graph Construction, Machine Reading Comprehension Systems (MRCS)
● Build, deploy, maintain and optimize deep learning-based solutions
● Adapt existing algorithms to maximise their performance for run-time deployments
● Design and develop state-of-the-art machine learning models
● Conduct experiments to test out different solutions to measure and understand their impact
● Ideate and propose innovative solutions, deliver PoCs and test the pilots
● Research, discover and harness new ideas that can make a difference
● Write modularised and reusable codebase to ensure reuse of modules across different projects
● Collaborate with Sales, Product and PM teams to ensure the timely delivery of projects
Interact with the clients to clearly understand the requirements and challenges to propose a feasible and quick solution.
● Be a thought-leader, keeping up with the academic and industry trends
● Demonstrate long-term vision, while effectively supporting short-term goals
● Experience using deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow and/or Keras.
● Strong analytic background in deep neural networks; knowledge of how to formulate and test advanced loss functions in neural network design as well as the design and test of advanced convolutional, recurrent or other neural network architectures in a task-specific manner
● Research and software engineering experience demonstrated via previous work experience, internships, contributions to open source projects, or coding competitions.
● Proficiency with Git workflow, development with best coding practices.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment.
● Can lead, work independently as well as play a key role in a team.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.