READ MORE ABOUT OUR JOB OFFER AND APPLY! :)
Do you like helping others? Can you imagine that you help others by just doing your job? That’s what we can offer you: lead a team that helps other Agile teams to plan their work - in a simpler, faster, and more collaborative way! Join us to become an owner of the products' lifecycle together with Product Manager and experienced engineers.
- Lead a team of 5 experienced professionals in delivering the greatest customer value. The team is dedicated to one of our most powerful, profitable and booming product Agile Poker for Jira, used by thousands of users from various companies (e.g. Lenovo, IBM, Cisco, Oracle, Amazon, Live Chat, Adidas, Gartner, Ubisoft, Mercedes-Benz), and maintains Asset Tracker for Jira Server;
- Be fully focused on the customers' needs;
- Collaborate closely with our awesome Product Manager - Lex Kovalenko - to define products' long and short term roadmap;
- Implement changes spanning the entire stack - no artificial division between frontend and backend;
- Distill team ownership and responsibility through an obsession with metrics (Lambda team owns our analytics platform called TANK);
- Day-to-day, hands-on team leading to ensure the greatest quality of the product, development processes, code, code reviews;
- Minimizing time to market for every product increment;
- People management including performance/salary reviews.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development with 1+ year as a leader;
- Experience in leading a development team (complete lifecycle) using Agile principles and practices, with the proven ability to mentor, motivate and support the growth of engineers;
- Goals and metrics-driven approach to software product development;
- Strong understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases or BigQuery;
- Excellent communication skills and upper-intermediate level of English (written and spoken);
- Familiarity with modern cloud architectures and involvement in implementing them in Azure, AWS, or GCP is a plus!
Our tech stack:
Our recruitment process
It is fully remote and consists of 3 online meetings and a take-home task. Its speed depends mostly on your availability. And do not worry: everything can be done remotely. We are currently working from home and we can recruit, hire, and successfully onboard you. We already did that with a few team members!