ATOMATIC is an agency that’s specialized in building, optimizing, and streamlining systems and processes for eCommerce businesses to scale to their highest potential.
Our agency is looking for an analytical and process-oriented Process Specialist who can assist, recommend a solution, and solve problems in different levels of complexity.
We need two (2) Full-time candidates who can onboard as soon as possible.
- Responsible for materializing the solutions that the business manager would propose. They will also be filtering recommendations or solutions to prioritize or produce a definite answer.
- A processing specialist needs to be well versed with systems thinking, so as to solve problems of different levels of complexity.
- Conduct Root cause analysis to better understand the cause of the problem or opportunities.
- Creating project timelines for every solution that needs to be processed or implemented
- Apply different strategies and perspectives when it comes to analyzing processes to aid in sharper decision-making.
- Anticipate potential bottlenecks in processes, and create potential solutions. Create SOP documents as a reference
- Create proposals for new processes or systems to be implemented
- Create case studies of initiatives, processes, or systems that will be presented as solutions showing the before and after integration
- Study and Implement new apps, software, methods, and or approach to better determine if they are suitable for the identified opportunities and as needed
- To recreate SOPs and add recommendations to improve the process and make it more efficient and at the same time effective, provide clear video and documented SOP on how to use the new tool or asset produced
- To proactively offer a unique or innovative approach addressing the issue of the client and materialize the need from the business manager’s lead
- Speaks and writes the English language fluently and with confidence
- Able to be flexible on their time or schedule as needed
- Preferably with a background in eCommerce, Dropshipping, Digital Marketing niche
- Preferably someone who is proficient in using the following:
- Able to conduct root cause analysis
- Excellent in producing reports and SOPs
Computer Specs requirements
- Windows: Windows 10 Home or Pro activated
- Mac OS X: macOS 10.10 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5/ i7 ( 2.0 GHz and up)- Must be 4th generation and up
AMD Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 7 (2.0Ghz & UP) Must be 2nd generation or up
- Memory: RAM: 5GB & up
Hard drive: 500GB &up
Accessories and workspace
- Good and stable internet connection- Minimum of 25 Mbps
- Back up internet provider ( at least 10 Mbps)
- Noise-cancelling headset or microphone
- a quiet and dedicated workspace at home
If you think you are fit in the position above, click the online application form below and fill out the necessary information. We only accept PDF or Word Doc format of resume/ CV.
Online application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/C02ZH5fK
Kindly fill the Job Title question in this format:
ROLE/POSITION APPLIED FOR | First Name, Last Name
Applications received via online application form will be considered.