We are currently looking for a full-time Language Quality Manager!
· Designing, setting up and implementing language quality assurance processes and programs to run localization projects successfully and in accordance with project requirements and client expectations
· Managing translation memories, terminology databases and glossaries with various CAT tools daily.
· Managing the review and LQA cycle: design the workflow, monitor the results, and address any lower quality scenarios by analyzing the root causes and providing an improvement plan.
· Defining and analyzing data and KPIs to monitor the quality of language programs and the performance of language service providers.
· Participating in client business reviews and other client events representing Pactera EDGE and acting as major point of contact on language quality issues.
· University degree with specialization in translation (English as first language) or equivalent.
· 3+ years of experience in a linguistic quality manager role in the translation/localization industry.
· Fluent in English and in one of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese.
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml).
· Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Professional and customer service oriented, with the ability to manage vendor relationships and expectations.
Job Type: Full time Employee