Pronounced "You and I", UENI is a SaaS platform that provides easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. Our goal is to simplify what small businesses need to do in order to get more visibility, customer leads, and sales.
Already trusted by over 600,000 thousand small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. Founded in 2014, we have already raised over $30 million from Angel Investors. We are a team of 70+ people working remotely from 11 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work.
We’re looking for top-of-the-range candidates to join our onboarding team helping welcome new customers but also ensuring the loyalty of existing customers.
Hours: The hours for this position will vary depending on business requirements. However, it is essential that the person who is chosen for this role can work for 8 hours per day, 5 days per week with occasional working weekends from 10:00 until 19:00 BST.
Please note that this is a contract role, paid $6.50 by the hour.
* Primarily call-based job, onboarding customers via inbound pre-booked meetings using online video call or voice call services.
* Effective communication and coordination to facilitate a successful onboarding process for the customers
* Providing technical support advice
* Problem-solving, diagnosing technical faults and providing a solution if possible
* Liaising with different departments to ensure that the customer’s issues are being dealt with
* Informing and educating customers about new offerings and products
* Educating our growing customer base in the use of our tools and the technology which backs it up.
* Collating and filtering feedback from customers and make suggestions as to how we can improve our service and increase efficiency
* Fluent in English
* 1+ years in a Customer Service role responding to large volumes of customer-facing phone calls
* Strong communication skills, some of our team members are located in other offices
* Experience working remotely is an advantage
* Experience of working in, or a desire to work for a startup company (We care about what we do and we work hard).
* Ability to learn quickly - many in-house tools bespoke tools to navigate through.
* Good attention to detail: Ability to quickly discern grammatical errors, image mismatches, and other bad categorical content related issues
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
* Desirable: Fluent in Spanish (Latin America) or Fluent in Portuguese (Brazil)