Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world’s leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner’s Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/ UI) to join our award winning team.
SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER (UX/UI), DESIGN SYSTEMS
We're looking for a Design Systems Designer to help shape our design system, working with brand & product design to develop our product design language. The Design Systems Designer contributes to the look, feel, and interaction of our entire product experience, defining the foundations of our software. Became our Design System evangelist and help us create consistent language for our products.
● Design systems and patterns that will allow product designers and front-end engineers to focus on product-level problems and ship high-quality work efficiently and consistently.
● Establish beautiful, expressive, and intuitive visual, motion, and interaction design with principles and patterns, across all of our products and platforms.
● Provide guidelines and documentation that connects and resonates with the teams using our design systems.
● Work with Product Designers, Software Engineers to develop and ship the system.
● Write documentation and guidance on how and why components, styles, and patterns are applied in code and design.
● Be the design ambassador. Articulate design decisions to product design, brand design, engineering and product.
● 5+ years of experience as product designer or similar role, contributing to or leading the design and visual execution of product experiences. At least 2 years of design systems experience required.
● Deep understanding of best practices when building a design system ideally using Figma.
● A portfolio of strong interaction design, design systems, and product design work.
● Extremely high attention to detail. You set the bar for what we aim to do in our products.
● Expertise with design tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle, Flinto (we use Figma).
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?