Atomatic Consultancy is expanding and looking for a freelance Project Coordinator who can help to launch an online retail store. Preferably who has knowledge of Klaviyo, Shopify, and Dropshipping.
RATE: $450 USD / monthly plus $25 per completed project maximum of 30 projects
The project coordinator is responsible for managing multiple projects and will be the liaison between internal teams and clients. The Project Coordinator will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a project.
- Execute all business plans or projects properly to meet their goals and objectives
- Spearhead scaling projects successfully such as launching new stores, products, and even brands
- Liaise with Shopify store designer, graphic designers, video makers, translators, email/SMS specialist
- Plan, strategize concept by studying project brief and determine requirements
- Communicate and coordinate the internal team and align with the project brief along with frequent check-ins
- Communicate and coordinate with clients about the project
- Finalize project and submit to the client; amend project output with the help of the team after feedback
- Makes sure that each project is assigned, properly scoped, and executed in a timely manner
- The position is open for a long term contract
- Must be results-oriented
- A very organized person who can communicate clearly at every level
- A responsible person who can be in charge of a team and takes accountability in delivering set goals
- Flexible person who is available when required by the project
- Must be keen on details and has an eye for aesthetics
- Knowledge in Shopify, Klaviyo, Dropshipping, and E-commerce is preferred
- Has a good eye for quality and high working standards
- English Speaking. More Languages known is a plus
Computer Specs requirements
Windows: Windows 10 Home or Pro activated
Mac OS X: macOS 10.10 or higher
Intel i5/ i7 ( 2.0 GHz and up)- Must be 4th generation and up
AMD Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 7 (2.0Ghz & UP) Must be 2nd generation or up
-RAM: 5GB & up
-Hard drive: 500GB &up
Accessories and workspace
-Stable Internet Connection- minimum of 25 Mbps
- Back up internet provider ( at least 5 to 10 Mbps)
- Clear Webcam
- Noise-canceling headset or microphone
- a quiet and dedicated workspace at home
If you think you are fit for the position, kindly follow the instruction below to apply.
1. Fill out the necessary information and make sure that your resume/CV is accessible. Application received via link will be considered.
2. Answer this Question on the link below "What is the smallest unit of the matter?" and place it in the application form.
Applications received through the online application form will be considered