The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented.
Business Development / Sales Manager – 1
• Business Development / Sales Executive – 2
Job Location: Bengaluru & Pune
https://employer.jobdost.com/, a platform to Hire Techies. Ours is a hugely differentiated recruitment service for your hiring needs, focused on identification, shortlisting, assessing & screening of the Engineering Talent. We offer Curated Services helping Tech Companies to optimize their recruitment operations. Promoted & backed by JetSynthesys, one of the top new age Digital Tech Companies. A $300 million+ funded digital Start-up with products spanning across ITES, Personalized Entertainment, Telecom and Digital Media with more than 500 employees. Headquartered out of Pune, with offices in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, United States, UK & Singapore. The leadership includes Kris Gopalakrishnan – Co-Founder, Former Vice Chairman & Ex-CEO of Infosys, and Rajan Navani – Vice Chairman, MD & CEO, JetSynthesys.
Join us as we build the next unicorn.
This is a highly cross-functional role where you will be working closely with Clients, the Product team & AI team. The primary responsibilities would include:
• Drive the on-boarding of customers and ensure optimize methods to onboard customers smoothly and quickly
• Develop a network of champions within each account through education, coaching, and strong influencing skills
• Manage Customer Relationships and Expectations. Take ownership of customer requirements and issues, diagnose, suggest bypass methodologies, and see problems through to resolution.
• Represent to our customers as a trusted advisor, advocate and recruitment thought leader
• Increase Product Adoption, Client Retention and be the advocate of JobDost Global customers.
• Conduct product walkthroughs, presentations, prepare accurate and timely reports.
• Consult clients regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
• Liaison between your customers and all the internal teams
Additionally, you will also be expected to:
• Take initiatives towards product and process evolution
• Contribute to the creation of course-ware and documentation.
• Become a recruitment subject-matter-expert
What we are looking for:
Ambitious, young, energetic & target-oriented professional to create and apply an effective business & sales strategy. Develop & create strong relationships with clients to drive sustainable financial growth. Relevant BD experience in Tech Recruitments / Placements.
• BDM / Sales Manager – MBA Marketing or related field from reputed B School, with Min 7-10 years’ Experience in Sales, Business Development, Placements, Payroll, Recruitment Services, Space Selling in Job Portals and Account Management.
• BDE / Sales Executive – MBA / Graduate with Min 3-5 years’ Experience in Sales, Business Development, Placements, Payroll, Recruitment Services, Space Selling in Job Portals.
• HR Tech experience is a plus.
• Very STRONG communication and articulation skills, including strong listening, verbal, written, and interpersonal.
• Extremely personable with an agile personality to foster relationships with clients.
• Strong sense of urgency and empathy with sound technical aptitude.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks & handle pressure situations.
• Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint, with analytical skills.
• Comfortable in talking about technologies and handling technical questions.
• Strong Market knowledge & Sales pipeline planning and Sales target oriented
Remuneration: At par with Industry along with attractive Incentives.
mail me to