AVEVA is hiring an Account Manager in the United Kingdom. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Account Manager role is to sell the AVEVA Performance Intelligence portfolio by calling on prospective and current customers in the defined account list and territory.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies and methods to deliver pipeline generation, sales results and accurate sales forecasts.
- Leverage AVEVA Strategic Alliances, global / local partner relationships, that can positively influence the purchase of AVEVA’s software portfolio.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the AVEVA sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Engage both new and existing account leading with business value and scaled, fast, high business impacts.
- Develop and maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with the AVEVA’s software portfolio products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by AVEVA through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Min. 10y+ direct sales experience with proven experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements, quota overachievement. Understanding of industrial and critical operations landscape, Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing concepts, industrial data and analytics use cases a plus.
- Experience of building effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your account plan and pursuits, including building a mesh of relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (e.g. calling on VP Operations, CIO, CDO and other Executives)
- Evidence creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience selling into the General Manufacturing, Food and Beverage preferred, process, asset-intensive, energy, pharma or utilities industries a plus
- Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining internal and external relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including the AVEVA Account Managers responsible for the local sites, developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success, orchestrate and wisely leverage internal resources to maximize the impact
- Must be willing to learn, customer-focused, eager to make an impact. Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
- Essential traits for success are those of being a self-directed, well-organized, autonomous and continuous learner type of individual
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
- Good communication skills [written, verbal, and listening], personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem-solving skills are mandatory
- Local language plus English understanding are required
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of data and digital technology within the industry verticals
We are the makers of the PI System, the leading operations data management platform in essential sectors, such as power generation and utilities, water, oil and gas, mining, metals, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, facilities, transportation, food and beverage, and more. Every day, industrial professionals in 146 countries rely on the PI System to improve operational performance, protect health and safety, keep the lights on, and make the world run more smoothly. Learn more about how you can make a difference at www.osisoft.com/careers .
OSIsoft is now part of AVEVA, a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence.
AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries.