We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for a customer's platform. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. The entire platform will be based on AWS. It is an existing platform in which new technologies will be implemented and will be completely re:worked. A challenging and friendly environment is guaranteed. This position fits you perfectly.
>>> Key Requirements
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge about formal manual software testing
- Experience with automated testing of web applications
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services cloud (e.g.: Lambda, S3, Cognito, AppSync, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- Solid experience with automation testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Understanding how the Internet and web applications work
- Good communication and soft skills
- Fluency in English
>>> Main Responsibilities
- Be part of an agile/lean team to grow new web-based software solution to meet business requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design and implement automated functional and performance test scenarios, and analyze results
- Design and implement automated API test scenarios
- Identify, document, and track bugs
- Prepare and keep up-to-date with the formal QA documentation like test plans, test strategy, etc.