A venture fund specialized in disruptive technologies (biotech, AI, fintech) is looking for a Technical Writer.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proficiency in Biology and Medicine
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Outstanding career opportunities for extraordinary employees (promotion, personal brand development, equity options)
- Dive into the cutting edge of the global high-tech business
- Flexible wage terms
- Remote work
- Essential opportunities for wage growth.
Deep Knowledge Group is a consortium of commercial and non-profit organizations active on many fronts in the realm of DeepTech and Frontier Technologies (AI, Longevity, FinTech, GovTech, InvestTech), ranging from scientific research to investment, entrepreneurship, analytics, media, philanthropy and more.
The consortium’s major projects and initiatives grew out of the initial activities of Deep Knowledge Ventures, which was active on so many fronts of high-technology and science driven domains that it made the decision to form dedicated subsidiaries for each of the specific domains it was involved in.
Deep Knowledge Ventures was founded in 2014 as a data-driven investment fund focused on the synergetic convergence of DeepTech, frontier technologies and renowned for the use of sophisticated analytical systems for investment target identification and due-diligence.
Deep Knowledge Group values Knowledge above profit - a vision embedded in its very name and brand