ATOMATIC is an agency that’s specialized in building, optimizing, and streamlining systems and processes for eCommerce businesses to scale to their highest potential.
Our agency is looking for a Technical Writer who has the ability to write clear and concise copies that disseminates across various platforms of various objectives. Writings should inform and engage target audiences.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing processes or its functionality
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in tracking documentation work to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the documents via master list
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, SOP videos, etc.)
- At least 6 months to 1-year of work experience as a technical writer.
- Resume with online link of portfolio. If it saves in Google Drive or DropBox, make sure it is accessible or in a public setting.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical terminologies despite its vagueness
- Experience in presenting technical information in a live setting, such as classroom training, presentations, or video conference when needed
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Willing to learn and can adapt to a fast-paced environment
Computer Specs and working space requirements
- Windows: Windows 10 Home or Pro activated
- Mac OS X: macOS 10.10 or higher
- Intel i5/ i7 ( 2.0 GHz and up)- Must be 4th generation and up
- AMD Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 7 (2.0Ghz & UP) Must be 2nd generation or up
-RAM: 5GB & up
-Hard drive: 500GB &up
Accessories and workspace
-Stable Internet connection- minimum of 25 Mbps
- Back up internet provider ( at least 10 Mbps)
- Noise-cancelling headset or microphone
- a quiet and dedicated workspace at home
If you think you are fit for this position, fill out the necessary information on the online application below and make sure that your resume/CV and online portfolio is accessible.
Answer this Question on the link below
"What is the smallest unit of the matter?"
Online application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/sfY2vQDq
Applications received via the online application form will be considered.