We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a leading digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve. We need fantastic Marketing Managers with proven digital marketing & team leadership expertise to ensure client marketing goals are met.
Digital Silk is seeking a Marketing Manager with proven experience in managing marketing campaigns and website projects.
The ideal marketing manager candidate should have a basic understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, Paid Social, SEO, link building, etc. They should also have an excellent understanding of UX, client management & web project management skills.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates do the same.
We seek people passionate about their work and guarantee TOP salaries and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
- Competitive pay and scheduled raises
- A top-notch marketing team with an amazing atmosphere of camaraderie
- This is a work-from-home position allowing for an autonomous work process
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
- Manage marketing & web design projects
- Ensure projects are within schedule and budget
- Oversee all deliverables and ensure they are of a high standard
- Plan and coordinate team schedules and deliverables
- Ensuring we achieve good results for clients
- Excellent English communication & grammar skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing marketing campaigns and website
- Experience working with clients
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage teams and budgets
- Strong knowledge of UX interface design and ability to lead designers
- Ability to communicate with clients directly and present work through various phases
- Ability to suggest ideas and practices to improve the outcome of the project and meet
- Able to work EST hours (8 am to 5 pm EST)
- Driven to succeed and generate results for clients
- It's a great plus if the person is interested in working with the team on further improvements
on internal processes
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.
- Apply via RemoteHub with CV attached
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Do a short test
- Have an interview with our Head of Project Management
- Get feedback
This is an English-speaking position.
We kindly ask for your CV and all correspondence to be in English.