Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: Fixed base in USD plus quarterly performance-based bonus
We are looking for a creatively explosive, craft-minded, innovation-oriented, and entrepreneurial soul to help us grow video production on a global scale at Superside.
We’ve done pretty awesomely at growing our graphic design and conceptual creative work by disrupting the market with tech-driven services and an amazing global talent pool. Now we’re coming for the video production world. We intend to do something unequivocally incredible in this space, and we need you.
We are looking for someone who is excited about bringing distinctive creative talent and combining it with a craving for innovation and business-building. We will need someone able to do incredible video edits fast and in a way that supports building processes on which our customers and other Supersiders can rely. In parallel, we will count on you to champion everything that’s possible through phenomenal video work with our internal teams, pushing creative boundaries to blow our customers’ minds and inspire others to do more. Finally, we hope you can bring your own innovative thinking about the best ways to deliver video production to our customers in disruptive and delightful ways.
In short, we’re looking to change the way video production works in the creative industry. And we’re hoping you’re the person to do it with us.
What you'll do
● Edit; You’ll be the editing wizard who can turn RAW footage into a captivating story for multiple clients.
● Ideate; You’ll bring your video knowledge to the table and suggest epic visual creative solves for briefs. You’re able to put those ideas into a gripping presentation to win over some hearts, and then put them into action with the team.
● Own your projects; You’ll be autonomous and proud of the work you deliver while collaborating and being a solid team player, able to share knowledge and work together for the best outcome.
● Break boundaries; You’ll be an expert in your field, ready to create new ways of bringing video to the world. You’ll work with a team to change the way we do things for the better.
● Film; Be able to handle pre-post production of video elements where needed - from shot lists, filming and checking sound, to delivering excellent quality content pieces.
What you'll need to succeed
● 3+ years of creating high-quality content
● An ability to create gripping story arcs with which consumers relate
● Excellent high-quality and time-efficient editing ability
● Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including being highly skilled using Adobe Premiere Pro
● Strong ownership for content creation from beginning to final output, including...
-- Storyboarding & ideating
-- Virtual reviews with team & client
-- Input sound, graphics, titles, etc
-- Basic colour correction
● Understanding of multimedia assets and exporting for multiple channels (including both traditional and social media)
● An ability to manage fast-moving projects for multiple clients simultaneously
● Collaboration skills with Art, Digital, and Project Management teams
● Strong understanding of best design for different media types and specs
● Self-sufficiency in your own projects while being a collaborative and uplifting member of a project team
● A proven ability to process, organise, and maintain video file organization
● Enthusiasm for great design / creative
● Wicked sense of humour (wicked in the sense of very good, not nefarious ideally)
● Showreel with proven track record of editing / creating a variety of content
● Maybe some other stuff that’s nice:
-- Animation and Adobe After Effects
-- Experience shooting video on DSLR and/or cinema cameras, capturing live audio recording, arranging lighting setups
Why join us?
● Truly global community with people located across 50+ countries
● Inventing super cool approaches to creative work to disrupt industry
● Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
● A fast-moving, trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
● Pioneer the remote and data-driven future of work in a fair, meritocratic and supportive community
Superside is a fully remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, offering strategic design solutions to big brands like Facebook, Amazon, Twitch, Puma, Airbus, LVMH, L’Oreal, RedBull and many others. We're backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, and High Alpha.
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.