Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our award winning team.
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER's growth.
● Develop suites of Units, Integration, Functional or Usability Test to perform specialized QA, such as Accuracy Testing, Precision and Recall measure, on software products related to AI, NLP and Semantic Technology.
● Solid understanding and experience in automation testing & competency to maintain automated testing script.
● Understand the product / feature in-depth from the end-user point of view and the underlying implementation.
● Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases.
● Experienced in Java programming for automated test case development.
● Plan and execute security tests and performance tests.
● Use industry Agile practices to build and test software products and ensure technical quality through best practices such as TDD, Code Review and CI.
● MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
● 3+ years of experience in Software Development or QA with deep understanding of software QA and testing activities.
● Strong command of testing tools, Frameworks (e.g. Junit, Selenium, JMeter) and test management tools (e.g. HP Quality Centre).
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Experience on automation framework design and implementation is a big plus
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (API Automation, Web)
● Proven experience in Selenium or Cucumber
● Ability to effectively communicate within the team and clients.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.