Imagine if you get the opportunity to work in a company that values your ideas, gives you real chances of growth, has an amazing working environment, and listens to every crazy idea you have? Would you think twice?!
Ritain.io (R.io) is the Readiness IT’s Cloud, Data & Business Agility Center of Excellence, which has a global team of 400+ consultants, offices in three continents, and clients around the globe.
Right now, we are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join our #KickAssTeam!
What do we expect you to do?
- Identify and implement cloud-based solutions for the company;
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance;
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies;
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high code quality and thoughtful design standards;
- Managing cloud environments following company security guidelines;
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures;
- Work closely with the clients to define acceptance criteria for new features.
So, if you fulfill the requirements below and identify yourself as an awesome team player and a great communicator, with a problem-solving mindset and the continuous desire to be better and do more, what are you waiting for?
- 1+ year of experience in the field of cloud computing;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Control Tower, WAF, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, EC2, CloudFront, CloudWatch, IAM, S3, etc.);
- Experience with organizations, roles and permissions definition;
- Practical knowledge in SQL and NoSQL engines (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Oracle).
- Experience in code and build scripts (Bash, Python);
- Working experience with Linux (Debian/CentOS/Amazon Linux);
- Experience with CloudFormation/CDK or Terraform;
- Knowledge of Containers (K8S - EKS) and Docker;
- DevOps Culture;
- Ability to Load Balancers, Firewalls, Routing, DMZs;
- Familiarity to CI/CD pipelines (GitlabCI, Jenkins) concepts;
- Ability to some configuration management tools like Ansible;
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Accreditation (or equivalent);
- Written and spoken English (fluent).
Join our Tribe of Tribes and get ready to #MakeEpicStuffHappen!
Visit our website at https://ritain.io to know more about our company and our service offer.