Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that works as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights, and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world’s leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner’s Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our award winning team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
● Product Vision & Strategy: You will align our overall company strategy with the needs of our clients to determine the products that are most relevant to develop
● End to end responsibility: You will own the product from the planning stage to validation and implementation, all the way through to customer enablement and success, analyzing results and KPIs along the way to measure that success
● Market intelligence: You will need to stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
● General coordination: You will coordinate with other teams within Taiger (Marketing, Sales, R&D, Tech , Business development) to incorporate their expertise and input to improve the overall product as well make sure everyone is working in unison towards the end goal and turning roadblocks into insights and opportunities
● Implementation: Together with the product design and engineering team, you will define the best solution for identified problems, being able to break it down into phases
● Cooperation and Communication: You will drive user research, leading conversations with customers to fully understand their needs and collaborating with them in finding the best solutions. You will also teach and promote best practices across T around product management and delivering an excellent client experience
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Solid experience driving product management within a software company (B2B and/or fintech company is a plus), with a proven track record of analyzing emerging market trends and competitive opportunities, developing and managing successful product roadmaps, and leading cross-functional teams to prioritize and develop new products
● Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering/computer science ideally with professional experience in finance or software development
● Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
● Fully autonomous and have the leadership skills to guide a team
● Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product life cycle: discovery, design, development, launch, and adoption
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with our clients as well as internal stakeholders
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?