Designation ● Sales Manager - Corporate Sales (freelance)
Product - SAAS Learning Management System
Joining : Immediate . Location : Work from Home anywhere in the World
Salary : Variable Pay .50% Profit Share . Approximately $100 per sale. Earning Opportunity per month $1500
●Reporting to the Head of Sales , The Sales Manager needs to Deliver Revenue Targets of SAAS LMS in Corporate Houses + Universities and Institutions . This is an Individual Contribution role.
Eligibility Criteria ● An Engineer /MCA + MBA post Graduate , a proactive person with 8 to 10 years of B2B Sales experience in selling SAAS Platforms preferably from IT or Education technology industry
● Achieve SAAS Sales targets through Corporate & Institution Sales
● Work with the Sales Head/COO to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet and deliver revenue targets & sales goals.
● Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
● Support the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium- and long-term profitability.
● Present sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
● Identify Key Accounts and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
● Implements Acelot’s sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
● Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand
● Objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales Interns
● Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
● B2B Sales Management ● Detail-oriented. ● Excellent communication skills. ● The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict. ● Sound organizational skills. ● Work in a Startup Environment ● Ability to train and develop interns and create a future sales team .