Unlock Better with TAIGER
Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world's leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner's Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our award winning team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER's growth.
● Design architecture and behaviour of software modules and use industry Agile standards to perform analysis, estimation, implementation, testing and deployment of applications. Good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
● Ensure technical quality through best practices like TDD, Code Review, CI.
● Bring ideas to the table to improve TAIGER's technology and product. Work and be involved in key decisions in Engineering, Product and Delivery teams.
● Take leadership in driving projects or product features while working in autonomous, cross-functional squads, taking ownership of development activities and knowledge sharing. ● Mentor and guide junior team members and provide technical expertise.
● Design and build scalable APIs.
● Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality code culture.
● Emphasis on software quality and strong ability to write clean, maintainable, testable and performant code, making use of appropriate design principles and patterns.
● Strong experience in optimizing the performance of backend systems and scaling infrastructure components.
● Experience in building large, scalable distributed systems with good understanding of microservices architecture and associated principles.
● MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
● 5+ years of relevant experience in software development.
● Solid experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
● Solid knowledge in databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, architecture patterns - MVC, ETL, SOA, Microservices, and software best practices - TDD, CI.
● Infrastructure running on Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) is a bonus.
● Experience with TDD/BDD and agile methodologies.
● Self-starter, who can work independently.
● Passion for high quality software design and engineering.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
● Required to be on-site/premise at times.
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?
TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.