• Identification of key customer groups or segments
• Understanding needs, wants and aspirations of the customers
• Assessing the competitors and including generic substitutes
• Building customer confidence by
o Customizing the product benefits and communication with respect to its usage in his clinical practice
o Establishing key image of the brand
o Stockiest support and easy availability and push strategy
o Innovative communication and promotional campaigns / schemes
o Elegant packing
• Develops Segmentation, positioning & differentiation strategies in a uniquely flashed out form for promotion communications to build brand equity in line with needs, wants and aspirations of the customers.
• Develops competitive promotional campaigns for continuous growth of the brands
• Works out plans for journal and other advertisement (souvenirs etc.) in line and conformity to regular promotion
• He will be responsible to produce visual aids, leave behind cards, printed literature, reprint of articles, product monographs, training manual, booklets, launch manual, journal advertisements, on brands, incorporating data on competition, sales potential, lay out for promotion materials, and any other relevant material.
• Plans samples requirement and get timely dispatches affected to field force as per plans.
• Incentive planning in co-ordination with sales team.
• To provide a scientific, medical, technical, and commercial basis for adequate positioning of the products in the market; identification of the relevant markets and target groups; development of the respective communication concepts; development of qualitative and quantitative key figures with respect to costs and revenues.
• Elaboration of the competitive environment with respect to the strategic adjustment of the products as well as their tactical marketing measures: initiation of marketing research studies; analyzing new markets and defining possible new marketing/distribution channels for current and future products
• Identification of customer needs and initiation of market orientated clinical studies in order to develop competitive product profiles for both current and future products
• Establish active contact with KOLs for key insights into newer developments in ……………………….. practices.
• Initiate product specific market research project for getting in-depth understanding on the parameters appropriate of new launches.
• Keep channels of information open, to know the developments of other brands and companies in the ………………….. area.