Join our Growing TEAM!!!!
ATOMATIC is an agency that specializes in building, optimizing, and streamlining systems and processes for eCommerce businesses to scale to their highest potential.
We are now looking for a strategic Chief Operating Officer (COO) to manage overall company daily operations, implement new corporate strategies, and make sure that it is aligned with the company goals and objectives.
- Establish company policies and processes that promote company culture
- Oversee both daily administrative and operation performance of different business functions/departments
- Develop action plans to address daily operational setbacks and bottlenecks
- Coordinate with other executives to ensure alignment on goals and objectives and company procedures
- Lead and manage team members to promote productivity and boost team performance
- Responsible for overall business fulfillment function and procedures concerning client satisfaction and retention.
- Plan, maintain, monitor and evaluate staffing, levels, knowledge-skills-attributes, company expectations and motivational activities to fulfill company objectives
- Implementing appropriate rewards/recognition and coaching or corrective practices to align personnel with company goals
- Execute strategies developed by the Top Management Team and complement CEO’s experience and management style
- Company policies and procedures that keep the company to its standards
- Up to date tracking of metrics and company deliverables
-Strategies and processes to fix bottlenecks and gaps in business processe
- Project timelines and Deliverables met by company level
- Increase in productivity and operational efficiency
- 100% implementation and fulfillment of business strategies and objectives
- Must have a working knowledge of Shopify, Google Sheet, MS Office, Facebook and Instagram (knowledge in Ads is an advantage but not required)
- Must have prior experience in eCommerce/drop shipping industry
-Working knowledge in copywriting is an advantage but not required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must have relevant experience in Business or Operations management, administrative management and other business-related functions
- Must have a deep understanding of managing people, business operations and the industry as a whole.
- Must be open to new procedures, perspectives, and better ways to do things and manage innovation well.
If you think you fit in the position above, click the online application form below and fill out the necessary information. We only accept PDF or Word Doc format of resume/ CV.
Online application form: https://form.typeform.com/to/C02ZH5fK
Kindly fill the Job Title question in this format:
ROLE/POSITION APPLIED FOR | First Name, Last Name
Applications received via online application form will be considered.