What you'll be doing:
-Work closely with end-users & stakeholders to understand business objectives.
-Design, configure, develop, and support Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ in line with best practices and strategic platform direction.
-Design, and implement Quote to Cash solutions using Salesforce CPQ.
-Maintain user roles, security settings, profiles, and overall user access.
-Create and update Salesforce objects, lightning experience pages, custom fields, and configuration-based automation.
-Perform routine system maintenance/admin tasks on Salesforce and related applications components.
-Manage apps installed on the platform, work with the App vendors if needed to ensure that business requirements are met.
-Perform other tasks as assigned.
-A minimum of 3+ years recent Salesforce Lightning administration & Development experience.
-2+ Years of experience on Salesforce CPQ. Experience in Salesforce Revenue cloud would be a big plus.
-Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce CPQ Specialist & PD 1 certifications are required. Any other certification would be a plus!
-Experience in all phases of SFDC project which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation, Integration & enhancement.
-Extensive knowledge of product configuration, complex pricing rules & sequence, quote configurator plugins & Salesforce CPQ APIs.
-Proficiency in various CPQ functionalities like amendments, renewals, and order management.
-Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration options, data model/architecture, and security model.
-Good knowledge of Salesforce standard capabilities and integration with external systems.
-Experience with structured software development methodologies and processes, including testing, change and release management.
-Ability to understand the business problems & propose solutions while working with diverse userbase and stakeholders.
-Communicate across all levels within the organization.
Reasons to join us:
* International Team with 39 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️