We are first and foremost an incredible team full of energetic, proactive, and ambitious individuals whose goal is to make Digital Silk a foremost digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in a steep growth curve and we need an amazing Senior Content Specialist to keep providing the superb digital copy.
At Digital Silk, you will have the amazing opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated individuals who are all continuously bettering themselves, gaining new expertise, and helping their teammates excel.
We are seeking senior-level people passionate about their work and guarantee TOP salaries and growth opportunities.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
- Train and work with a global team of award-winning experts to create content that ranks and
converts, including blogs, web copy, and press releases – among other formats
- Become an expert in on-page SEO and see your content rise to the top of search engines for
highly competitive key terms
- Create effective UX copy that influences users’ experience at each stage of the conversion
- Assist in editing to elevate content to our high-quality standards
- Receive a competitive salary and growth opportunities
- 20 days PTO + 6 days for preferred holidays
- Be a native or near-native English speaker/writer
- Have at least 3 years of experience in English copywriting
- Present a portfolio of content samples in English; mainly blogs and web copy
- Ideally, have 1+ years of experience in an editing role
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be excited about rolling up your sleeves and growing daily
- Strive to build a career in content marketing
- Be a good sport. We don’t hire a-holes no matter how good they are at what they do. We win
as a team. We sink as a team.
Here are some job FAQs you might find useful:
Do I have to work EST hours?
Yes, at least during your first month with us. After that, we can discuss options.
Do you track hours?
Yes, we do. We use a project management tool and log hours manually.
I have plenty of copywriting experience, but limited knowledge of SEO. Is this ok?
Nobody but search engines themselves know the full secret to SEO, so we have our way of doing things and will provide you with thorough training.
If this sounds like a job for you, click the Easy Apply button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply via RemoteHub with CV
- Recieve short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Do a short test
- Have an interview with our Head of Content
- Get feedback