My name is David. I am a Sr. Recruiter at VedaInfo, I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one such direct client. Please find the below requirement details.
Feel free to reach me at 310-589-4480
Send your recent updated resume to my email id: david(at)us.vedainfo.com if you are interested
Senior Manager: Holtzman Partners @Austin, TX
Position: Senior Manager
Job Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Client: Holtzman Partners
This role is requiring heavy HNW experience (High Net Wealth Compliance)
About the job
About our firm:
Since 2004, we have been empowering our team to provide exceptional service to clients in every phase of their growth. Holtzman Partners offers Internal Audit and Controls Services, Financial Statement Audits, Employee Benefit Plan Audits, Tax Compliance and Consulting Services, SOC Reporting, IT Risk Evaluation, and Advisory Services including M&A due diligence and early stage Advisory.
Holtzman Partners is currently seeking an experienced Tax Sr. Manager to join our practice in Austin, TX. This role provides an opportunity to join a high performing practice where you will use your expertise in taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to high net worth multi-generational wealthy families and their private businesses and/or investment entities, and family offices.
Candidates must be familiar with tax consulting for high net worth clients and possess the analytical skills necessary for the effective diagnosis, development and implementation of solutions to the clients' tax needs. With the support of the firm, you'll have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative approaches to resolve client issues.
• Collaborating with firm leaders to generate high-value client opportunities
• Partnering with firm leaders to execute on client service plans and ecosystem building
• Helping to develop tax team members to their full potential
• Committing to continual learning, growing your own leadership and interpersonal skills
• Collaborating on pricing of services to understand the worth of our services to clients
• Implementing project management and work flows for effective management and reporting
• Leading by example in fostering a culture of teamwork, responsibility and integrity
• Responsibility for engagement planning, organizing and delegating efficiency maximization, quality goals achievement, productivity maintenance and exploit realization
• Responsibility for adherence to professional guidelines and firm policies with respect to deliverables
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a Minimum of 10-12 years + experience (with at least 6 of those years at a manager level or higher)
• Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license in Texas
• Big 4 or large firm background experience (preferred)
• Proven experience in multi-state and international compliance
• Vast knowledge in Partnership / S Corp and High Net Wealth Compliance and Consulting
• Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Possess technical knowledge sufficient to sell and execute engagements in a wide variety of industries
• Strong interest in the continued development of a sales-based culture with commitment to the expansion of Firm business
• A demonstrated ability to successfully manage simultaneous engagements
• Ability to lead and develop your team, "making a difference for your people"
• Integrity, dependability, trustworthiness, and sound judgment
• Has the ability to leverage existing contacts and to develop new ones in order to maintain and grow the tax practice
• A demonstrated history of client satisfaction and strong relationship building skills
• Strong and innovative leadership and project management skills including the ability to mentor talented people
• A thorough understanding of firm products and services in the practice area with a working knowledge of firm products and services in other practice areas
• A thorough understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives and stakeholder/competitor interests
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment at Holtzman Partners without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status; or any other status protected by law. Holtzman Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If this job/position is not suitable to you, please refer a candidate and earn a referral bonus. Vedainfo Referral Program is one of the best in the industry! Contact us for more details.